What is Hair Transplantation?
Hair transplantation is a natural and permanent solution to thinning and baldness in people who experience hair loss. The process of transplanting healthy hair follicles with microsurgical methods to areas where hair follicles are no longer active, and hairlessness occurs is called hair transplantation. In the area of hair transplantation, the patient’s healthy hair is added. FUE Hair transplantation is wholly customized and applied. In hair transplantation operation, hair follicles resistant to the loss in the patient’s nape are usually collected and transplanted into the canals opened in areas with dilution or complete loss. The aim is to give the head area a permanent hairy appearance that will not be obvious in a natural way. Hair transplantation is a small surgical operation.
For this reason, it is the safest way to do it in the hospital environment by specialists and experienced doctors and team. The patients regain their hair permanently by hair transplantation as if they have never lost it. Our hair transplantation aims to provide the person with a natural hair appearance in a comfortable way with modern medical applications.
Am I a suitable candidate for a hair transplant?
- If you have completed your physical development,
- If you do not have a physiological disease that prevents hair transplantation,
- If the donor on your head has a sufficient number and appropriate hair follicles in the field,
- If there is a suitable space to transplant hair follicles in the area to be transplanted, you are a suitable candidate for hair transplantation.
- Hair transplantation operation is performed successfully not only in male type hair loss but also in local cavities, scars, burn marks, and surgical suture scars that may occur at the end of various diseases.
- Hair transplantation is also successfully performed in women. Unshaved transplantation is also performed, especially considering the size of the hairless area in women.
- You can arrange a preliminary interview with our doctor as soon as possible and have your hair analyzed.
- What you should pay attention to after hair transplantation will be explained to you by your doctor.